Friday, April 4, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #24




Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
This is an awesome meme that allows us to get more followers and make new friends. It is hosted Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Today's question of the day is ....

Q: Late April Fools. What was the best prank you’ve played or had played on you? Share!
 


I wasn't really pranked much this year. But Simon and Schuster's City of Heavenly Fire prank was pretty horrible. And not to mention Wendy Higgins pretty much gave me a heart attack with her fake teaser.




 


7 comments:

  1. I'm not really one for pranking or getting pranked!
    New follower via GFC :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awful when authors prank us because I ALWAYS believe it. Lol
    New follower!
    Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete
  3. S.L. Jennings got me with her April fools news! She said her next book, which I'm anxiously waiting for, was being released in a couple of weeks!! I was so excited then..... Damn! Lol.

    New follower via bloglovin'

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to go see what those authors posted on April Fool's Day!

    You can find my FF HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower via GFC! Follow me back over at Beyond the Bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really follow authors that much in social media so I haven't known any one of my favorite authors pulling a prank. But it would be such a prank if George R.R. Martin would pull one when he's been killing his characters in his books. I might believe him.

    New GFC follower. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete