Friday, June 28, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #16




Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
This is an awesome meme that allows us to get more followers and make new friends. It is hosted Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Today's question of the day is ....
 
Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?

I love having a physical book in my hands. I don't mind hardcover or paperback, but whenever I read a hardcover I've noticed that I'm so careful with it, and I mostly take the outer cover away while reading because I'm scared that I'll ruin the book.
But e-books give you the freedom to read anywhere. And in the dark you don't need to use those pesky reading lights.
But I think that nothing feels better than actually holding the books in your hand and turning the pages.




 
 


6 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I prefer reading paperbacks. I love the feel of real pages in my hand. I read eBooks sometimes, though. I think they're always faster to finish and you can easily highlight the passages you like.

    Old follower.

    My FF @ The Creative Forum
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Kindle since I primarily read at night and it's easier for me to hold and read in bed. Nice to meet ya! New GFC follower! Here's my FF post for this week-hope you'll follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I love print, and beautiful covers, ebooks are currently winning just due to the amount of books I can carry around with me. I may be a book hoarder.

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE FREEDOM TO READ ANYWHERE! I love that. I have an older Kindle, but I love it so much ^_^

    Old follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower :) Great post!

    Tina @ pagesofcomfort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so agree with you. I love the real thing most, but ebooks are just so convenient and cheap :) New GFC follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete