Friday, May 3, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #14


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
 
 
This is an awesome meme that allows us to get more followers and make new friends. It is hosted Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Today's question of the day is ....
 
Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

I'm reading Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins and it is the best book ever!!! Kai is ... I'm not going to spoil it. But it was so worth the wait!!!! I feel so well rewarded it feels a little surreal. This book was the perfect and I mean perfect sequel. Don't forget to check out my review when I post it!

"And..." I glanced down at her low-cut V-necked sweater with the perfect amount of cleavage on display. "I envy your boobs."
Marna snorted. Kope swiftly turned and walked away with a shake of his head. Ginger held my eyes as she crossed her chest, fluffing her boobs upward even higher.
"They are rather nice," she admitted. Marna bent over at the waist and laughed now.

It was a really funny scene which definitely helped ease the tension between those two. Hope you guys read this book because it is .... AWESOME!!!!



 
 


5 comments:

  1. Haha sounds like a good one - glad you are enjoying it!

    New follower via GFC :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun scene!
    New follower
    ~Summer
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really good! I love books with a sense of humor!

    Old Bloglovin' follower, here's my FF post for this week.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound fun! Glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for sharing.

    Hopping through.

    Newish and old follower.

    Sandra @ SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey :) Just wanted to let you know I stopped by.I'm a new follower! I'm following you via GFC. Hope to get a follow back :)

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete