Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #12




Hey guys Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join, to participate:
To participate you:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
Share the title and author as well, so other bloggers reading your Teaser Tuesday post can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.


This week's teasers are from ... Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins.

Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)


Teaser #1
He pushed forward until I was against the stacked washer and dryer, and his knee slipped between my legs.
"To you," he whispered, his breath hot against my mouth. "I swear it."
The kiss became fast and frenzied, pulling each other closer with greedy hands until Kaidan broke away and breathed against my ear, "Let me see you again."

Teaser #1
With his eyes still closed he muttered a guttural plea. "Let me kiss you."
"Okay," I whispered.
"No." His eyes crashed into mine as his hands flattened against the dryer above my shoulders.
"I need to kiss you body."
Oh...yesohyesohyes...
"Okay," I managed to say.


Okay I haven't got the book yet, it shipped from U.S. on the 28th and it has not yet reached Dubai, but hopefully it will in two to three days because I am dying and I mean DYYYYING!!!!!!!!!
I hate the wait, so, so, so much!!!
So I found these teasers a few bloggers put up for their swoon Thursday post and I hope that it's a soothing balm for those International people like me who haven't yet gotten their copy. Although the above teasers offer no therapeutic relief at all, in fact they make the wait HARDER!!!! Ugh! This sucks!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Lord I need this book. Thanks for the teaser... can't wait to read your review on it!!!

    Bethany @ Bythebookful

    ReplyDelete