Friday, April 12, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #11


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
 
 
This is an awesome meme that allows us to get more followers and make new friends. It is hosted Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Today's question of the day is ....
 

Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?
 
I live in Dubai so I don't really get to attend these events but if I'm given a chance I wouldn't mind any because hey, beggars can't be choosers right?
But I would really love to attend this years ALA and BEA. It seems like it would be the best experience of my life. Maybe if I go college scouting with my parents in the summer I could try ask them to let me go for them.
 
By the way, I'm having a giveaway and if you guys like some of the books you should enter!
 
 


21 comments:

  1. Great Answer
    New GFC follower
    Love ur button, it's super cute, I may have to grab it hehe
    Danielle@ Coffee and Characters
    www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answer. I hve the same problem, I'm from Slovakia :D
    New follower via GFC
    Here's my F&F: Maria's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I'm from a little too far as well, but BEA is at the top of my list. I hope I'll be able to go one day.

    I'm an old Bloglovin' and GFC follower, wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    Here's my FF post for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. College scouting~ ;D Sounds fun. Hope you'll get to go to a reader convention!

    New GFC follwer~
    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer. I wish I could go to at least one. :D

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. You live in Dubai?! I used to live there too. Still miss it.
    Great answer!
    New follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really that's awesome!!! Where did you live?

      Delete
  7. I wanna go college scouting :( Anyway hopefully you get to go!
    new follower: my FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your right, attending any of these does seem like fun. I live on the west coast, but still haven't had the opportunity to go. I hope you get to try one this summer if you go college scouting. :) New GFC Follower.

    Cristal @ The Life & Times Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Blog...NEW FOLLOWER.

    I am going to the BEA...went last year for the first time. Going to all four days this year. I will be staying with my son to save money on lodging. It is a lot of fun.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you :) And you are so lucky, hope you have fun!!!

      Delete