Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #10




Hey guys Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join, to participate:
To participate you:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
Share the title and author as well, so other bloggers reading your Teaser Tuesday post can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

This week's teasers are from ... Opal by Jennifer Armentrout.

So since this is my 10th Teaser Tuesday post... I thought about doing something special. So here is a teaser from my favorite book! 


Opal (Lux, #3)

Teaser #1
 
There was a pause and his lips stretched into a smile.
"You're right."
Hell froze over. Pigs were flying. "Come again?"
"You're right. I should've checked in at some point. I'm sorry."
The world was flat. I didn't know what to say. According to Daemon, he was right about 99 percent of the time. Wow.
"You're speechless.  I like that. And also that you all feisty. Want to hit me again?"

Teaser #2
 
After that Dawson shut down. He talked about anything - weather, football, the Smurfs - but nothing about Daedalus or what they did to him and Beth. Part of me was grateful. I wasn't sure how much more I could handle knowing, as selfish as that sounded.
 

 
This book, is my most favorite of my favorititist books ever!!!! I love love looooove it. And the ending was like .... tear your hair out and cry for hours bad. In fact I've just recovered after months and I was able to post this teaser!













10 comments:

  1. This series totally rocks my world.. Glad you're enjoying it!!

    My Teasers

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha my world too!! I'm a Lux series addict:D

      Delete
  2. Great teasers. I'm one of the few who hasn't started this series yet, though I did get Obsidian over the Christmas, so I hope to soon.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an awesome Christmas present! You have to start it!!!

      Delete
  3. Soooo jealous. ;( I still haven't gotten Opal, yet. The only standing between it and me is shipping and handling. Ugh! Great teaser!

    ~New Follower (:
    -Check out my Teaser?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I know, I hate it when we have to wait months for a book!
      Thanks for the follow :D

      Delete
  4. Great teaser! I still have yet to read these books. :(

    Here is mine: My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and you really have to read the Lux series :D

      Delete