Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #4




Hey guys Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join, to participate:
To participate you:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
Share the title and author as well, so other bloggers reading your Teaser Tuesday post can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.



This weeks teasers are from a personal favorite of mine:
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)

Teaser #1

 He appeared almost as nervous in front of Patti as I'd been on front of his father. It made him seem younger. What did he think she might force him to do - sing hymns with us? The absurdity of it, plus the knowledge that I was in deep trouble, made the corners of my mouth turn up, a nervous reaction.
Patti narrowed her eyes at me, and I pressed my lips together.
The silence stretched on and I needed to fill it.
"Patti, this is Kaidan. Kaidan, Patti."


Teaser #2

 "Kaidan ... do you think you could try to be a gentleman, at least while we're travelling together, and maybe wear shorts to bed?"
"Ahh... I see." He sat back. "The sight of my arse gave you quite a fright, did it?"
"I'm being serious," I told him.
He took a drink of the coffee. "For the record, I'm not a gentleman, but I'll make an exception this once. No more sleeping nude while travelling together. Satisfied? Now you can stop with the evil eye. Look - here comes our food."



I've been wanting to put up Sweet Evil teasers forever, aren't they amazing!!! Eeeeep, I love this book and Kaidan ... Oh God... Kaidan, is sooooo *sigh* ... and the Brtish accent, I would have hyperventilated if he called me 'luv'!!!

If you want a more detailed synopsis, check out this link:
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins



P.S. I was thinking of doing a giveaway, for the 10 followers, but then I thought maybe I should do it for the first 50, what do you guys think 50 or 10, maybe if I get a lot of followers... I'll do it for 30.... hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment