Tuesday, November 13, 2012

An extra teaser...

Jen being the tease that she is uploaded an Opal teaser for all the Opal fans out there.



Dawson raised his arm and two DVDs shot into his hand. “Uh, we have Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.” “Great,” Daemon muttered. I rolled my eyes. “Wussy.” “Whatever.” He elbowed me, knocking a kernel of popcorn between my chest and notebook. I sighed. “Want me to get that for you?” he asked. Shooting him a look, I dug it out and then tossed it in his face. “You’re going to be grateful when the zombie apocalypse occurs and I know what to do because of my zombie fetish.” He looked doubtful. “There are better fetishes out there, Kitten. I could show you a few.” “Uh, no, thank you.” But I did flush. And there were a lot of images that suddenly polluted my brain. “Aren’t you supposed to go to the nearest Costco or something?” Dawson asked, letting the DVDs float back to the coffee table. Daemon turned to his twin slowly, face incredulous. “And how would you know that?” He shrugged. “It’s in the Zombie Survival Guide.” “It is.” I nodded eagerly. “Costco has everything—thick walls, food, and supplies. They even sell guns and ammunition. You could hole up there for years while the zombies are getting their nom nom on.” Daemon’s mouth dropped open. “What?” I grinned. “Zombies got to eat, too, you know.”

 


After reading that December cannot get here soon enough!!!
Oh Gosh (my friend always says that), why is it so hard and I seriously wish there were ARCs or something, but I don't there are going to be any.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment