Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

              

Waiting on Wednesdays is a weekly book meme that lets anxious readers like all of us know what to be jumping up and down for. It is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.



Name: Finale
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Publication date: October 23rd, 2012
Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean they are fated to be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. Now Nora and Patch must gather their strength to face one last, perilous trial. Old enemies return, new enemies are made, and a friend's ultimate betrayal threatens the peace Patch and Nora so desperately want. The battle lines are drawn—but which sides are they on? And in the end, are there some obstacles even love can't conquer?


I cannot wait for this book!!! I am pretty sure that I am going to be dreaming about Patch tonight, and although I am practically dying for this book a small part of me doesn't want it to come out. I don't want the series to end. Ever.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the Hush, Hush books but they do look interesting. Thanks for sharing! New Follower (Frodosco - GFC). ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much for being my first follower and I will most likely never forget your name and I hope you read the hush bush series they are amazing !!!

      Delete
  2. Yup...I definitely can't wait for this one. Looking forward to seeing how the series will end! Great pick!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) did you read the final book and if you did wasn't it mind blowing !!!
      Post a few if your favorite quotes and stuff as a tribute to the series:D

      Delete
  3. Me too. I was so hoping it was a trilogy. Kind of disappointed to find out there was one more read the ending, but I am along for the whole ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ok I wasn't disappointed more like thrilled actually but hope you read the final book :)

      Delete